The River Food Pantry is so grateful for all the donations received on#GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. In response to #GivingTuesday, The River received enough donations to provide food for one month. The River Food Pantry Founders Andy & Jenny Czerkas also contributed a $5,000 matching gift for donations that came in on Tuesday, December 1.
Over 600 families shop the pantry, 550 hot meals served, and 38,000 pounds of food are distributed on a weekly basis. 97 cents of every dollar funds programs and services at The River. Your donation makes a difference.
- $10 provides $100 worth of food with The Power of 10
- $25 Provides fuel for one Friday night of driving families home with groceries
- $50 Keeps the truck running to pick up food weekly
- $100 Provides food for 5 families a week
- $150 Serves 100 hot meals
- $200 Provides rent & utilities to The River for one day