H.O.P.E. (Help Other People Eat) Holiday Food Drive | October–December
For some families in Dane County, a holiday meal is a luxury they just can’t afford. This holiday season, you can Help Other People Eat—right here in our community—with a generous donation of your funds, your food, and your time at The River.
Why Give to Our H.O.P.E. Holiday Food Drive?
- You will make the holiday season brighter for those struggling to make ends meet in our community, including children, adults, seniors, veterans!
- Your support will allow The River to serve over 1,000 food-insecure households in Dane County every week before, during and after the holidays.
- Because The River is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
- 95 cents of every dollar you donate will go directly to those we serve:
Ways to Give to H.O.P.E.
- Visit riverfoodpantry.org/donate-hope
- Text “GIVE” to (608) 719-4057
- Mail checks with the word “H.O.P.E.” in the memo to: The River Food Pantry, 2201 Darwin Road, Madison, WI 53704
Other Ways to Give to H.O.P.E.
Thank you in advance for your kind consideration and for helping us end hunger over the holidays.
The River Food Pantry gave my grandson a Christmas I could never give him on my income, and words can’t express how thankful I am for their giving hearts.
– Linda, Client of The River
With generous contributions from the following organizations and individuals who are sponsoring H.O.P.E. for:
|100 Dane County Families
|[Be the first sponsor in this category]|
|20 Dane County Families
|10 Dane County Families
|5 Dane County Families
|Rhonda Adams & Jim Lenzer|