To qualify to receive deliveries through River Delivers, you must:
- Live in Dane County
- Not qualify for established delivery services, such as Dry Hootch or Food Bridge
- Not have a form of transportation to The River
- Not have a friend, family member or neighbor to transport groceries from The River for you
- Have someone home to receive the groceries, as we cannot leave food outside due to maintaining food quality and the possibility of animals getting into the groceries
- Please sign up for delivery as a new delivery customer or a returning delivery customer in the section below.
- Requests must be submitted weekly.
- The River will schedule volunteers, called River Runners, to deliver your food between 10am–3pm on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday, or Wednesday between 1 pm–5:30 pm.
- The River Runner will call you when they are on their way.
- The River Runner will bring your food to the outermost door of your home or apartment building, let you know they are there, and then leave space so you can bring your food inside.
Sign Up for Delivery
Please select a button below to fill out a sign-up form as a new delivery customer or a returning delivery customer. You must sign up for a delivery by Monday at 8 am for that week’s delivery. The returning delivery customer form will close down every Monday at 8 am and reopen every Friday at 5 pm.
NOTE: As of August 25, 2022 – River Delivers has a new ordering site! If you have questions, please reach out to the Delivery Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or (608) 661-1222.
More volunteers are necessary to meet the need for free food delivery to those who cannot leave home during the pandemic! Whether you can make one delivery or multiple, it all helps. Please sign up as a River Runner today!