Recurring donors gave $596,083 in 2023!
Recurring Donations: The Most Effective Way to Fight Food Insecurity
Fighting food insecurity in Dane County depends on reliable support from committed donors like you. We invite you to join The River’s group of recurring donors, called the Pantry Builders!
Why give recurring donations and become a Pantry Builder?
- You demonstrate commitment and stability for people facing food insecurity.
- Your gift provides The River with consistent and sustaining support, which helps us better plan our budget.
- You choose the amount and the frequency of the donation.
- You can update and cancel at any time.
- The River does not now, nor will we ever, rent or sell your data.
As a Pantry Builder, you will become part of something much bigger than yourself. You will become part of a community of sustaining donors who provide hope all year long to thousands of food-insecure children, seniors, veterans, and families in Dane County. Plus, your ongoing donations will help to further cut down administrative costs, which will empower our staff to focus more on what matters most: feeding our community.
Two ways to start giving recurring donations:
- Online with your credit card: Visit riverfoodpantry.org/give-monthly.
- Via your bank account (ACH): Complete this online form. Print the completed form and mail it in with a voided check to The River at 2201 Darwin Road, Madison, WI 53704.