Monthly donors gave $174,000 in 2021!
Giving Monthly: The Most Effective Way to Fight Food Insecurity
Fighting food insecurity in Dane County depends on reliable support from committed donors like you.
Why become a monthly donor?
- You demonstrate commitment and stability for people facing food insecurity.
- Your gift provides The River with consistent and sustaining support.
- You choose the amount and the frequency of the donation.
- You can update and cancel at any time.
- The River does not now, nor will we ever, rent or sell your data.
As a monthly donor, you make an impact in the lives of individuals, families, veterans, seniors, and children with each recurring gift. Your generosity will help provide a variety of groceries and nutritious meals and support online ordering, delivery to the homebound, and our robust food recovery efforts. Together, we are building a community of resources, so no one needs to go hungry.
Two ways to begin monthly giving:
- Online with your credit card: Visit riverfoodpantry.org/give-monthly.
- Via your bank account (ACH): Complete this online form. Print the completed form and mail it in with a voided check to The River at 2201 Darwin Road, Madison, WI 53704.