The River operates entirely on donations.
In 2020, 59% of our funding came from individuals like you.
97.5 cents of every dollar you give to The River goes directly to the people we serve. We spend your donation on food and services for clients and on costs to keep the pantry running, such as rent, utilities, and vehicles. We take pride in keeping our costs low and acting as good stewards of your donations on behalf of our thousands of clients.
The River Food Pantry is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization, and your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. There are many convenient ways to give:
- Mail a check payable to “The River Food Pantry” at 2201 Darwin Rd, Madison, WI 53704
- Use your credit card to give online
- Set up a monthly electronic funds transfer from your savings or checking account
- Make a payment via PayPal
- Set “The River Food Pantry” as your charity of choice on AmazonSmile
Please visit The River and see where your money is going. Just drop in at 2201 Darwin Road and ask for a tour.