HOPE (Help Other People Eat) Holiday Food Drive
For some families in Dane County, a holiday meal is a luxury they just can’t afford. Help Other People Eat—right here in our community—with a generous donation of your funds, your food, and your time at The River Food Pantry.
Why Support the HOPE Holiday Food Drive?
- You will make the holiday season brighter for our neighbors struggling to make ends meet, including children, seniors, veterans and low-income families.
- Your support, along with others, will help serve 7,000 holiday to-go meals and provide 3,700 pickups and deliveries of holiday groceries.
- 97.5 cents of every dollar you donate will go directly to those we serve:
- $50 = Holiday grocery essentials
- $50 = Holiday to-go meals
- $100 = A full week with holiday essentials for 1 Dane County family
Ways to Give to HOPE
- Visit riverfoodpantry.org/donate-hope
- Mail checks with the word “HOPE” in the memo to: The River Food Pantry, 2201 Darwin Road, Madison, WI 53704
- Volunteer: Help serve families during any of our 4 weekly pantry sessions.
- Host a food drive: What does your family like to eat for the holidays? Donate those items (in non-perishable form, please) for other families to enjoy!