Dear Valued Customers,
Due to circumstances that are out of our control, The River is making changes to our curbside grocery distribution process. The purpose of these changes is to increase efficiency and reduce the lines of vehicles on the property.
We ask you to please be patient with us and follow a new process for receiving your curbside groceries at The River:
- Waiting Lot: Your first step to receiving groceries from The River will begin at the lot located at Artful Home, 3118 International Lane (less than 30 seconds away). A registration volunteer will check you in and ask if you would like the Everything or Choice experience. When it’s your turn to pick up groceries, you will be instructed to drive down the block to The River.
- Entrance: Enter The River’s parking lot on Darwin Road, drive between the warehouses, and turn right to U-turn into the line. Once you receive your groceries, you will exit back onto Darwin Road. Please be aware of two-way traffic.
- Distribution Line: The distribution line will be arranged in the same fashion. We can only accommodate a limited number of vehicles in the line at a time.
- Everything or Choice: You will be asked to choose between two options for receiving your groceries:
- Everything: Only pre-packaged boxes and bags of groceries, including a variety of pre-sorted produce, breads, and desserts. There will be no opportunity to request specific items. This will include all of the items available in Choice.
- Choice: A combination of pre-packaged groceries and a limited variety of other items for you to choose by filling out a menu.
- FAM (Family At-Home Meals): Freshly prepared to-go meals will still be available for both Everything and Choice.
We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause you! Your thoughts are very important to us. Please share your comments and suggestions at bit.ly/curbside-changes.
Your patience, flexibility, and understanding are greatly appreciated as we navigate this new process together. We will do our best to make improvements along the way.
Your Friends at The River