This year’s Feed the Need set a record for the most funds raised! Over 400 of The River’s supporters came together at CUNA Mutual Group on Sunday, April 7 to enjoy flavors from local restaurants, breweries and wineries, as well as live music, raffles, a wine pull and a specialty item pull.
The event raised $45,000, which will provide over two months’ worth of food at The River Food Pantry!
We’d like to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who helped make this event such a success, including:
- Madison Originals restaurants, breweries and wineries for serving such a wide selection of delicious food and drink samples.
- Ale Asylum and Rockhound Brewing Co. for providing beer, and Madison College Culinary Arts for providing homemade ginger lemon soda.
- CUNA Mutual Group for hosting our guests in your space.
- Kavanaugh Restaurant Supply for providing cups, plates, napkins, utensils, and more.
- Host of Wisconsin Foodie, Kyle Cherek, for once again being our emcee.
- Gin, Chocolate and Bottle Rockets for performing live for our guests.
- Scot Kemp Creative and Inkworks for designing and printing our beautiful marketing materials.
- Our photographer and The River’s Warehouse Supervisor, Jon Clark, for capturing so many memories.
- All the volunteers who helped before, during, and after the event!
Madison Originals Participants
With generous support from our partners:
With generous contributions from our sponsors:
|Fearing’s Audio Video Security||Hooper Corporation||The QTI Group|
|Willy Street Co-op||Nordic||Town Bank|
|Stifel||Cindy & Ted Witt|
|Madison Area Connectors||New Health Chiropractic||Steve Sachtjen|
|TASC||Tri-North Builders||Summit Credit Union|
|McGann Construction||WEA Trust||Northside Animal Hospital|